Penta Group’s consulting teams focus on delivering successful ICT-enabled business change through a shared vision and utilisation of our industry skills and experience
Our IT consultants work in partnership with clients, advising them how to use information technology in order to meet their business objectives or overcome problems. Consultants work to improve the structure and efficiency of an organisation’s IT systems.
Our Consultants provide strategic guidance to organisations with regard to technology, IT infrastructures and the enablement of major business processes through enhancements to IT. We also provide guidance during selection and procurement as well as providing highly expert technical assistance and user training.
Below is a list of typical work activities undertaken by our Consultants:
- Meeting with clients to determine requirements
- Working with clients to define the scope of a project
- Planning timescales and the resources needed
- Clarifying a client’s system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business
- Liaising with staff at all levels of a client organisation
- Defining software, hardware and network requirements
- Analysing IT requirements within companies and giving independent and objective advice
- Developing agreed solutions and implementing new systems;
- Presenting solutions in written or oral reports
- Helping clients with change-management activities
- Purchasing systems where appropriate
- Designing, testing, installing and monitoring new systems
- Preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to clients
Below is a list of some of the projects and areas that we have operated in:
If you are looking for a Consulting solution for your organisation or would just like some further information, feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help.