Penta Group has established an agile Offshore Hub in the Philippines with the flexibility to expand and contract due to the changing needs of your dynamic business.
Why the Philippines?
After reviewing a number of possible offshore locations around the world, the Philippines was our primary choice. It has been ranked second after India in the business process offshoring market by destination and is clearly becoming one of the global leaders in this area.
Below are a few of the reasons that encouraged us to make our decision:
- Lifestyle, language and professional skills that are culturally specific to Western partners
- A mature, functional democracy operating in a free-trade environment
- A steady supply of highly qualified and skilled manpower
- Well organized and workable labour laws
- English speaking population
- A ‘value added’ and pro-active work ethic
- Access to state-of-the-art technology
- Deregulated financial systems
- U.S. based, stable legal system
- We are impressed by the people, culture and the hard working ethos demonstrated
- The Presence of large multination’s such as P&G, HP, Virgin Media, Centrica
Our Offshore Capabilities
Penta Group’s flexible offshore office premises are in a prime location in the city of Manila, the capital State of Philippines. This location was selected after reviewing a number of sites in and around the city and was selected because of its dedicated facilities and resilient infrastructure.
Power, Networks & Communications
- Outstanding power load of 150KW
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) and a dedicated generator
- Two dedicated fibre optic links
- 1Gigabit Local Area Network
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) system
Information Security / Confidentiality
To ensure absolute confidentiality of our client’s work, the centre has adopted administrative, technical and physical safeguards. These include:
- Organisational security policies, procedures and training compliant with ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2005
- Background checks on all Employees
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement with all Employees
- Backup, media & device Control Policy
- Secure set up protected by firewall
- Enterprise level real time security scans against Virus, Malicious Software, and other Threats
- Role based access control to internet, mail recipients, workstations, servers, documents, etc.
- Role based lock down of all hardware to prevent use of external storage media such as USB Drives.
- Encrypted data storage & transmission
- Regular review and audit of compliance
- 24-hour manned security desk
- Restricted access to duplicating facilities like floppy, CD & printers
- Declaration of media & devices during entry and exit
- Secured workstation
- Role based access to office and production areas
- C.C.TV systems
- Our people are provided on site dining and welfare facilities, as a part of our Human Resource strategy
If you are looking for an Outsourcing solution for your organisation or would just like some further information, feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help